Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/10/12 14:09:28 UTC

Implement AutoCloseable interface in SQLProcessor Class

Hello All,

SQLProcessor class has a close method which does work of closing of
ResultSet, PreparedStatement and Connection, we can use AutoCloseable
interface to do that.

Please share your thoughts.
*Pradhan Yash Sharma*

Re: Implement AutoCloseable interface in SQLProcessor Class

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thank You, Jacques, I have created a Jira Ticket for the same OFBIZ-9841
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9841> and will provide the
patch soon.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.