Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Klaus Enzensperger <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/28 17:18:21 UTC

Using James on an Android Phone

Hello,
My name is Klaus and i am a Software Developer.
I am just finishing my Masters Degree and one part of my Project will be a
a mobile Email Server on an Android Phone.
Ive looked at the Apache James Project and thought i could maybe use a few
things
from there. I would love to stay in contact with someone of the Team so i
am writing to you.
I hope to hear from you.

Yours sincerly,
Klaus

Re: Using James on an Android Phone

Posted by Mahesh Sivarama Pillai <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Klaus... So you are planning to intercept the email before it leaves
the mobile phone and may be manipulate the content of the email ? I still
didi't get the specific use case/problem that you are trying to solve. Can
you please elaborate. I know this is not a forum to discuss the use cases..
But still bit curious.. Hope you don't mind.. :)

Thanks
Mahesh

Posted by Klaus <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mahesh,