Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dougie Nisbet <do...@highmoor.co.uk> on 2004/09/15 11:55:23 UTC

How long for changes to mail list settings to take effect?

Yesterday I changed my list settings to Digest mode. I'm still getting
individual emails. Does anyone know how long it takes for the change to take
effect?

Dougie

Re: How long for changes to mail list settings to take effect?

Posted by Dougie Nisbet <do...@highmoor.co.uk>.
On Wednesday 15 September 2004 10:55, Dougie Nisbet wrote:
> Yesterday I changed my list settings to Digest mode. I'm still getting
> individual emails. Does anyone know how long it takes for the change to
> take effect?
>
> Dougie

Ok, perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place. Is it
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/MailingLists I should be looking at?
Can't see anything there about how to change my subscription to the list or
to unsubscribe. How do I modify or delete my subscription?

I see from the full headers from my mails that there's a header field
entitled:

I'll give that a go. But if possible I'd prefer a digest mode. I can't really
keep up with the traffic but I don't want to lose the flow of developments
completely. Oh well. Ho Hum.  If my email to the unsubscribe works, then,
BFN.