Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2014/01/27 23:00:11 UTC

Re: Help us make ApacheCon a huge success

A better suggestion for the BoF session would be to do a general one for
Semantic Web stuff at Apache and target all relevant Apache projects:

Jena
Marmotta
Clerezza
Stanbol
Any23

Rob

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Exactly something like that we were internally talking. But I'd expect
that for many of us the travel would be a kind of problem...

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher

Re: Help us make ApacheCon a huge success

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.