Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/15 09:10:38 UTC

Documentation : User Guide

User Guide index page currently contains only links that is
meaningless for a new comer, i have started to rework this page to
provide *realistic* description of user guide contents for each
section and then lower the number of links to get a readable entry
point on User Guides

Please tell me if you think this is not a good idea, before i go ahead

Christophe Cordenier.

Committer on Apache Tapestry 5
Co-creator of wooki @wookicentral.com

Re: Documentation : User Guide

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I'm liking what I see. Keep up the good work!

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:10 AM, Christophe Cordenier
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> User Guide index page currently contains only links that is
> meaningless for a new comer, i have started to rework this page to
> provide *realistic* description of user guide contents for each
> section and then lower the number of links to get a readable entry
> point on User Guides
>
> Please tell me if you think this is not a good idea, before i go ahead
>
> --
> Regards,
> Christophe Cordenier.
>
> Committer on Apache Tapestry 5