Posted to builds@apache.org by Kay Schenk <ks...@apache.org> on 2013/08/06 23:45:52 UTC

bb-vm2_ubuntu_32bit

Hello infra/build slave folks --

OpenOffice has/had been using
bb-vm2_ubuntu_32bit

for quite some time, then this service failed. Now it appears to be back
up, but --

What version of Ubuntu is it with any other particulars you can provide --
esp java, openjdk.

I can't find anything on the OS particulars on any of your web pages.

Thanks.

and yes, I know we have a request in for CentOs -- but in the meantime, any
help with this question would be great!

Kay Schenk@Apache OpenOffice

“Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”

-- John Wooden

RE: bb-vm2_ubuntu_32bit

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Currently:

java version "1.7.0_25"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.3.10) (7u25-2.3.10-1ubuntu0.12.04.2)
OpenJDK Client VM (build 23.7-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

> I can't find anything on the OS particulars on any of your web pages.

Sometimes we add speckles of information to the slaves info pages
themselves:

In the case of this slave its info url is:

http://ci.apache.org/buildslaves/bb-vm2_ubuntu_32bit

however, not much there, I added a bit. That's due to lots of slaves that
are constantly evolving with new software
and/or updates of existing software.

Gav...