Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/06 19:34:53 UTC

github "mirrored from" still reflects incubator

I noticed this morning that the Github mirror is still mentions the
incubator.

mirrored from git://git.apache.org/incubator-nifi.git

Not sure who can fix that, but I cannot.

Thanks,
Joe

Re: github "mirrored from" still reflects incubator

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
yeah i'm with you.  i bugs me a little everytime i see it :-)

But the INFRA folks said this is how it is.  The offered to
delete/redo but it just seemed too disruptive to be worth it.  We can
always see it and remember our roots in the incubator.

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Joe,