Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2022/12/12 22:57:26 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust 29.0.0 RC2

With 9 +1 votes (4 binding) the release is approved

The release is available here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-rs-29.0.0

It has also been released to crates.io!

Thank you again to everyone involved with the release. Keeping the train
going !

Andrew