Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2012/06/12 04:05:02 UTC

Re: when dependencies in common to more than one project appear on the classpath

In this case the integration project might have to take a bold step and deal
with transitive dependencies explicitly by excluding them and validating new
dependencies tree through the integration testing.

Sure, this puts an extreme burned on the integration project, but there's a
hope to eventually push this function down the the component projects.

Cos