Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 曹建华 <ca...@bytedance.com> on 2018/10/22 08:33:16 UTC

Gelly Scatter-Gather Iteration, In a single superstep, GatherFunction.updateVertex invoked more then once

Hi:
According to the code comment, in Scatter-Gather Iteration,
Gather.updateVertex is invoked once per vertex per superstep. But in my
programming, i find GatherFunction.updateVertex was invoked more then once,
is it a problem of the code comment, or a bug of Gelly. My flink version is
1.5.3
Does anyone else have the same problem?

Re: Gelly Scatter-Gather Iteration, In a single superstep, GatherFunction.updateVertex invoked more then once

Posted by Greg Hogan <co...@greghogan.com>.
Would you perchance have an example program to demonstrate the unexpected
behavior? Does this issue always manifest or are you only seeing duplicate
calls under specific circumstances?