Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Reginaldo Bray Mendoza <r....@eurolatina.com.co> on 2006/07/05 18:49:45 UTC

Installation issues

Hello everybody.

I have installed spamassassin 3.1.3 on redhat Linux Enterprise 3. I'm
getting this error messages:

spamassassin --lint returns:

[17919] warn: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, "/usr/bin/pyzor" is
not valid for "pyzor_path", skipping: pyzor_path /usr/bin/pyzor
[17919] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: dcc_path
/usr/local/bin/dccproc
[17919] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
ST_m_singlesitepam
[17919] warn: lint: 3 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled for
more information

i checked the system and it seems pyzor and dccproc are not installed
(installation did not ask for them), how can i be sure of this??.. do i have
to install these scrpits??.. where can i find them??..

another issue: when execute /etc/init.d/spamassassin  (start or stop,
whatever option), it returns this message:

[18333] warn: archive-iterator: unable to open status: No such file or
directory.

How can i fix this?..  eventhough these issues, spamassasin is working good
and integrated with MailScanner.

Thanks and regards.