Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/10 16:11:58 UTC

Open office hours for Apache MADlib at Apache:Big Data 5:30 PM PST today

Live from the floor of Apache Con, the Apache MADlib project is holding
open office hours.  Bring any question you want, or drop by for a quick
introduction.

Find us in the ODPi Lounge next to the ODPi booth.

You can also join virtually at: pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/hawqnest/
<https://t.co/oAaDnB6poi>

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: Open office hours for Apache MADlib at Apache:Big Data 5:30 PM PST today

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Dear MADlib community,
We have run into technical difficulties trying to run show floor to virtual
meetings.  So we are going to cancel the virtual office hours meeting this
afternoon.

As always, the community is available to answer your questions via these
newsgroups.  And, we'll continue with our usual monthly meetings in June.

Thanks!

-Greg

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Dear MADlib community,