Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by nacer abdellaoui <ab...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/09/02 14:08:27 UTC

Re : Re : Re : Re : please I need Help

Thanks Thanks

I will see what i can do with these two approches

N+

________________________________
De : Kris Popat <kj...@gmail.com>
À : "wookie-dev@incubator.apache.org" <wo...@incubator.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 2 Septembre 2011 11h49
Objet : Re: Re : Re : Re : please I need Help

Hi

There two possible moodle type approaches to this. Either creat a mod to interact with wookie or create a course format. The first would mean that the interaction is available at the lesson level. That is at the point that a student undertakes an activity. The second would mean that the course itself could be designed around wookie.

I've been thinking about how to increase the integration in moodle for some time but have been unsure as to the best way. Am happy to help with this.

Cheers

Kris

Sent from my iPhone