Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Karin Sicheritz <ka...@lemonplanet.com> on 2001/03/12 13:40:29 UTC

Fop & table of contents

    I'm trying to automatically create a ToC for a document using the
command XalanCommandLine, that is, to generate a pdf-file from a
xml-file  and  a xsl-file.  I have tried the generate-id() function but
with no success.   This must be a basic task so I'm suprised there're so
few examples on the Web. One example using generate-id() in page number
reference is outlined on

http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/15.html

I have copied that code but Fop complains about missing ref-id...

Thanks,
Karin Sicheritz