Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jsantew <js...@jbhunt.com> on 2018/09/10 15:10:57 UTC

Message not sending from topic to subscriber

I am trying to send a message from a topic to its subscribers but it only
shows that the message is enqueued. When I check the active subscribers it
shows that active = false. Why is my messaging not getting sent?

Posted by jsantew <js...@jbhunt.com>.
I was able to figure out the issue. The message needed to be in a certain
format so it was getting stuck enqueued

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
It sounds like your consumer is not connected. Do you in fact have a TCP
connection from the consumer process to the broker's ActiveMQ port
(typically 61616)?

And what do you see in the logs of both processes (broker and consumer)?

Tim