Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au> on 2005/12/27 11:28:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r359189 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr: AbstractBreaker.java BlockKnuthSequence.java BreakingAlgorithm.java InlineKnuthSequence.java KnuthSequence.java PageBreakingAlgorithm.java inline/LineLayoutManager.java

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 04:40 pm, spepping@apache.org wrote:
> Author: spepping
> Date: Tue Dec 27 00:40:09 2005
> New Revision: 359189

> Log:
> I generalized several casts from KnuthElement to ListElement. This
> removes a number of ClassCastExceptions in some files with inline
> block content.

Simon,

just curious - the patch didn't update any of the layout engine test
cases. Are those instances of ClassCastExceptions which are fixed by
this patch not documented in any test cases? If not could you add one?

Cheers

Manuel

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl>.
On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 06:28:15PM +0800, Manuel Mall wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 04:40 pm, spepping@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: spepping
> > Date: Tue Dec 27 00:40:09 2005
> > New Revision: 359189

> > Log:
> > I generalized several casts from KnuthElement to ListElement. This
> > removes a number of ClassCastExceptions in some files with inline
> > block content.
> >
> Simon,
>
> just curious - the patch didn't update any of the layout engine test
> cases. Are those instances of ClassCastExceptions which are fixed by
> this patch not documented in any test cases? If not could you add one?

Currently they are not documented in any test case. I came across the
problem while working on inline block layout. They will probably be
documented by test files that I will construct for that work. But I
will add one for this commit.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping