Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/08 01:07:10 UTC

[all] Commons SCXML 0.6 RC1 available

http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/scxml-0.6/rc1/

Notes:
 * This is a m1 JDK 1.4 RC (Commons SCXML is JDK 1.4+). Given the
ibiblio situation, please note the build may fail if it cannot fetch
the dependencies (which is easy to correct, but has to be done
locally)
 * The v0.6 resources links on the site will fail until the release happens
 * Lone clirr warning is a (String) constant which had an incorrect
value in v0.5

Planning on leaving this thread open for a week (give and take a day
or two), before the next RC or vote. As always, do ping if you want
more time.

-Rahul

Re: [all] Commons SCXML 0.6 RC1 available

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 12/12/06, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks good to me - only problem I had was with trying out the build
> and jexl 1.1 jar missing - once I installed that locally it was all
> fine though.

<snip/>

Thanks for your time and the feedback (replied on the JEXL thread
about that one).

-Rahul

> Niall

<snap/>

Re: [all] Commons SCXML 0.6 RC1 available

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.