Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Delamere <ho...@michael-delamere.de> on 2002/09/03 13:05:08 UTC

Re: [Velocity] multiple sub applications and velocity

Hi,

the only way I got around this was to define the path with
"/../WEB-INF.....".

For example:

  <action path="/showRegForm"
   type="com.morelogs.ims.actions.ShowRegistrationAction"
   scope="request"
   validate="false">
   <forward name="success"
path="/../WEB-INF/reg/templates/ShowRegistration.vm"/>
  </action>

Is this a bug?  Would it not be better to allow the use of an absolute path
optionally?

Regards,

Michael