Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2014/11/05 13:35:17 UTC

Re: Mensaje nuevo de (Michael Wuttke)

Hello Victor,

please could you subscribe to the openmeetings user mailinglist and
describe your problem?
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openmeetings-user/

Here is the answer of Maxim, the developer of openmeetings:

"room_recording_id should be of type long integer
I guess they have some errors and this errors goes to this field

Is it possible to request contents of this column?"

Thanks & Greetings,
Michael