Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com> on 2008/06/27 17:36:53 UTC

artifact deployment support

I'm curious if there's been any talk or feature requests for being
able to deploy artifacts produced by buildr? Examples are deploying
wars, ears, standalone projects, etc.

--
-Shane

Re: artifact deployment support

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com> wrote:
> I'm curious if there's been any talk or feature requests for being
> able to deploy artifacts produced by buildr? Examples are deploying
> wars, ears, standalone projects, etc.

I think that was brought up before, but I don't remember any
significant effort on that part, other than reserving the deploy task
for that (previously it was the same as upload).

Assaf