Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Sean C. Sullivan" <se...@seansullivan.com> on 2002/02/17 08:06:05 UTC

[httpclient] patch for HttpClient.java

 This is a patch for HttpClient.java

 The patch file, HttpClient.patch,  is attached.

 I created the patch files using this command:

                cvs diff -u Foo.java > Foo.patch

Changes:

     executeMethod now checks for a null parameter.

     executeMethod will now throw an IllegalStateException if the
     session has not been started

     updated javadoc comments for: getState, setState, startSession,
endSession,
     and executeMethod

I executed the tests and everything passed.

-Sean

Re: [httpclient] patch for HttpMethodBase.java

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.
Applied and fixed formatting

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
http://www.multitask.com.au/developers

[httpclient] patch for RequestOutputStream.java

Posted by "Sean C. Sullivan" <se...@seansullivan.com>.
Here is another patch for RequestOutputStream.java

A patch file is attached.

 I created the patch file using this command:

                   cvs diff -u Foo.java > Foo.patch

Changes in RequestOutputStream:

    updated the class javadoc with an "@see"
    fixed erroneous javadoc parameter comments
    the method "public void print(String)" will no longer accept a null
parameter

Re: [httpclient] patches for RequestOutputStream.java, ResponseInputStream.java

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.
Sean C. Sullivan wrote:

>Here are patches for RequestOutputStream.java and  ResponseInputStream.java
>
>Two patch files are attached.
>
>I created the patch files using this command:
>
>                  cvs diff -u Foo.java > Foo.patch
>
> Changes in RequestOutputStream:
>
>    removed email address for Sean C. Sullivan
>
>    fixed the erroneous comment for the OutputStream member variable
>
>    the close() method now makes use of the "close" member variable

Applied.

>Changes in ResponseInputStream:
>
>    removed email address for Sean C. Sullivan
>
>    added method:  public boolean isUsingChunking

Only applied removal of email address as method (isUsingChunking) is not
called anywhere.

>I executed the tests and everything passed.
>
> -Sean

Thanks again.

Re: [httpclient] patch for HttpClient.java

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.