Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2014/08/31 13:53:57 UTC

September Report Input

Hi,

we have to submit a new board report until September 10th.

Any thoughts for input?

Best,
- Fabian

Re: September Report Input

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Fabian Christ
<ch...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes sure. But we do not need a long GSoC report. Just the main facts in a
> few sentences and pointers. Can you prepare something?

I will try - feedback welcome

 3/4 GSoC project where successful. One dropped before mid term
because the Student disappeared right after the start.
The three successful projects are
 - STANBOL-1008 - Stanbol Enhancements Workflow based on Apache Camel
 - STANBOL-1007 - Speech to Text Support based on CMUSphinx
 - STANBOL-1384 - Stanbol Alida light disambiguation engine

All three projects have provided patches with the results. Those will
be integrated to the Stanbol code base with the help of the Mentors
and the Students.

best
Rupert

Re: September Report Input