Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by An...@mro.com on 2006/09/13 22:41:52 UTC

[axis2]

Hi
as per the sample service dd below I can have an actionMapping element for
my operation in the dd. Now can I map multiple actions to one operation.
like multiple <actionMapping> elements for one operation element in the
service dd.

I guess a schema for the service xml would have been good eneough to figure
that out - but I am not sure if there is one.

thanks
Anamitra

<service >
    <description>
        This is a sample Web Service with two operations, echo and ping.
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">userguide.example1.MyService</parameter>
    <operation name="echo">
        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
        <actionMapping>urn:echo</actionMapping>
    </operation>
     <operation name="ping">
        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <actionMapping>urn:ping</actionMapping>
    </operation>
 </service>

Re: [axis2]

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
In the src distro the services schema is here:

xdocs/latest/resources/schemas/services.xsd

Robert