Posted to users@maven.apache.org by BRUNOT Sébastien <Se...@vizzavi.fr> on 2003/07/31 15:57:29 UTC

Adding a document under "Project Documentation" menu

Hi,

Is there a simple way to specify maven (or the site plugin) that i want a
new item to be generated under the standard "Project Documentation" menu
(for exemple, a link to the project specifications, the project unit testing
plan, ...) of the project site ? Can i use navigation.xml to achieve this ?

Thanks for your help,

Sebastien BRUNOT

Re: Adding a document under "Project Documentation" menu

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
Not at present, but raise a jira request for this and I'll have a look
as it is something that I'd like to see possible