Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Henrik Skupin <hs...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/23 02:36:20 UTC

Evently + Pathbinder

Hi,

For my project I want to use pathbinder to differentiate between multiple
pages like: #/general or #/addons.

Sadly when using the steps from the tutorial but leaving the _init member
out, it looks like that the path handling with Evently doesn't work. The
content div stays empty.

Here the example:

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
  </head>

  <script src="/script/myloader.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
    $.couch.app(function(app) {
      $("#content").evently({
        general : {
          path: '/general',
          mustache : '<p>General results</p>'
        },
        update : {
          path : '/update',
          mustache : '<p>Software Update results</p>'
        },
        addons : {
          path: '/addons',
          mustache : '<p>Addons results</p>'
        }
      });
    });
  </script>

What do I have to do that I can directly load the pages? Would I have to add
_init and define a redirect to the target path?