Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Narayan Mandaleeka <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 03:18:39 UTC

Struts training...

Can some suggest a good training class for Struts around the Bay Area - CA?
Thanks!
-Narayan

RE: Struts training...

Posted by Jack Haynes <ha...@hotmail.com>.
Which is more in demand?  Struts 1 or 2?

Thanks,
Jack> Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:21:23 -0600> From: stanlick@gmail.com> To: user@struts.apache.org> Subject: Re: Struts training...> > Struts 1.x or Struts 2? I might be able to help you out.> > On Jan 7, 2008 8:18 PM, Narayan Mandaleeka <na...@gmail.com> wrote:> > > Can some suggest a good training class for Struts around the Bay Area -> > CA?> > Thanks!> > -Narayan> >> > > > -- > Scott> stanlick@gmail.com
Introducing the City @ Live! Take a tour!
http://getyourliveid.ca/?icid=LIVEIDENCA006

Re: Struts training...

Posted by st...@gmail.com.

--
Scott
stanlick@gmail.com

Re: Struts training...

Posted by Ian Roughley <ia...@fdar.com>.
I'm looking into providing some public training, at the moment I'm
scouting out cities and locations that can accommodate training.  Of
course, if its private training, then that's easy!

/Ian

--
Ian Roughley
>From Down & Around, Inc.
Consulting * Training / Mentoring * Agile Process * Open Source
web: http://www.fdar.com - email: ian@fdar.com