Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2001/09/17 15:09:07 UTC

Another TimeTrigger questions

Hello folks,

I've added a number of triggers (CronTimeTrigger) to the TimeScheduler
from cornerstone, but only the last trigger I added was activated. Can a
scheduler hold only one trigger? If yes, what is the recommended way of
realizing several triggers, for example one at minute 17, another one at
minute 29 and another one at minute 49?

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: Another TimeTrigger questions

Posted by Eung-ju Park <co...@isoft.co.kr>.
If you use same trigger name. Only last one is activated.