Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by fabiolf <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 21:08:28 UTC

Dynamically adapting composites

Hello!

I'm trying developing some new handlers aiming to give composites the
ability of being adapted in runtime. For instance, to have new instances
inside it, to dispose old instances from it, to have new exports, imports
and so on.

So I began playing with the creation of an empty composite and now I'm
trying to add a new component instance to an already existing
CompositeManager (an instance of the empty composite previously created)
just to assess the current capabilities.

The question: is it possible at all? I found the method addCompositeHandler
of CompositeManager. My idea is to create a new (composite) instance handler
and add to the CompositeManager. Does it make sense? Is this a possible
right way?

Thanks!
Fabio

Re: Dynamically adapting composites

Posted by fabiolf <fa...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry, I forgot to tell I'm using iPOJO...

Thanks,
Fabio