Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Thomas Porschberg <th...@randspringer.de> on 2017/06/07 05:33:07 UTC

Data import handler and no status in web-ui

Hi,

I use DIH in solr-cloud mode (implicit route) in solr6.5.1.
When I start the import it works fine and I see the progress in the logfile.
However, when I click the "Refresh Status" button in the web-ui while the import is running
I only see "No information available (idle)".
So I have to look in the logfile the observe when the import was finished.

In the old solr, non-cloud and non-partitioned, there was a hourglass while the import was running.

Any idea?

Best regards
Thomas