Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Mike Stay <me...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 01:19:50 UTC

Re: [Caja] Caja error messages in Shindig

Sorry for responding late--didn't see this message.  I put
instructions on how to enable error messages in the "readme" message I
sent to Mark and Eric.  It's a 2-line patch to
GadgetRenderingServlet.java on line 273

         for (GadgetException error : errs.getComponents()) {
           markup.append(error.getCode().toString());
        +  markup.append(" ");
        +  markup.append(error.getMessage().toString());
           markup.append("\n");
         }

So if you're running a shinding server for everyone, make that change.
 Otherwise they can make the change on their own servers per the doc I
sent.

--
Mike Stay - metaweta@gmail.com
http://math.ucr.edu/~mike