Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/07/24 17:02:06 UTC

[BLOG] The CouchDB Weekly News is out

Hi folks,

this week's CouchDB Weekly News is out:
http://blog.couchdb.org/2014/07/24/couchdb-weekly-news-july-24-2014/

Highlights:
- vote on bylaws
- progress in work on Fauxton
- how to optimize views
- Cloudant's Announcement: "CouchDB and MongoDB: Let our query APIs combine!"
… as well as all the usual community releases, opinions, questions, events, jobs, "relax!" and links.

Thanks to everyone who submitted a link!

Please help us promote
https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/492323522992033793
http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/2bll0c/couchdb_weekly_news_july_24_2014/
We'd invite you to share the link in the social networks you use to help us get the News out and promote CouchDB.

Thank you & all the best

Lena

Re: [BLOG] The CouchDB Weekly News is out

Posted by Akshat Jiwan Sharma <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone,

Great weak for couchdb huh :) can't wait for fauxton anymore.