Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/24 22:04:29 UTC

org.apache.geronimo.feature.source feature and plug-in

Hi Sachin,

What is the use of this
features\org.apache.geronimo.source.feature_1.0.0 feature and its
associated plugins\org.apache.geronimo.feature.source_1.0.0 plug-in?
It looks a dummy test feature and plug-in to me.   I removed them off
my eclipse home directory and everything worked fine from my limited
testing.   Could you please advise?

Thanks, Lin

RE: org.apache.geronimo.feature.source feature and plug-in

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
It is helpful to confirm!  Thanks Sachin.

The source feature and plugins provide no function, so removing that
will have no impact.  The purpose of them is to package the source of
all the plugins and they are wrapped inside their own plugin to
integrate nicely with the PDE.

- sachin

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.