Posted to users@flex.apache.org by reisan lukelog <ds...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/22 03:40:27 UTC

Flashbuilder Air Desktop and Web Data Services

Hi Guys, I'm really wondering, we have a php dataservice through flashbuilder
eccentric data services, now we can to create an air desktop app, same
services, we created a test app and its working, now how to configure that
his app connects to a specific server? for webbased you just configure amf
ini and set services path, how to do this in desktop?

thanks much