Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Kuno Baeriswyl <ku...@bkw-fmb.ch> on 2007/03/07 11:58:46 UTC

Deployment of application with trinidad impl library slow

Hi,

I have a sample application running on OC4J 10.1.3. Basically, this
application contains a web module using JSF and Tomahawk. The deployment
of this application takes about 30s.

So, I loved to try out Trinidad within this sample application and put
the libs trinidad-api-1.0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar and
trinidad-impl-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar (3.3MB) to my classpath. But
with those libraries, the deployment takes 4 to 5 times longer.

I was wondering if the problem is related to the size of impl library
and if anybody else has the sample problem? More than 2 minutes
deployment time make the development very heavy. Does any body have an
idea how to improve the deployment time?

Thanks
Kuno