Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 08:30:16 UTC

How to get report?

Hello,
I have run some Maven2 build with Continuum1.0.3.
It's said that Continuum can show report (not building output) about junit,
failed issue...
How can I get it?
Configure Maven2 POM or Continuum?

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: How to get report?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Continuum 1.0.3 doesn't generate itself junit report. You can generate it with surefire report
plugin and add site goal to your build definition

Emmanuel

Re: How to get report?

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hello Emmanuel,

Re: How to get report?

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,
Do I must use maven-junit-report-plugin?

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang

Re: How to get report?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.