Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2008/03/09 15:43:46 UTC

RE: site:stage-deploy asks for a password?

It seems that Vincent is having similar issues. I know that for many
things, you need to use a special url format so Maven knows what
settings to use. Similar to the alt.deploymentrepo:

<deploy.altRepository>apache.releases::default::scp://people.apache.org/
home/brianf/public_html/staging-repository</deploy.altRepository>

Where the first part is the name that matches your settings, the second
is the layout, followed by the url. Does anyone know if site pays
attention to this? If not, it seems like this needs to be fixed before
we expect everyone to stage repos.