Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1997/11/13 21:22:38 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/main http_main.c

On 13 Nov 1997 ben@hyperreal.org wrote:

>    	    printf("Server version %s.\n", SERVER_VERSION);
>   +#ifndef WIN32
>    	    printf("Server built:  %s\n", SERVER_BUILT);
>   +#endif

There is no need for this, since buildmark.c should work fine on
Windows after the patch I recently posted is committed and someone
fixes the NT makefile to use it...

Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/main http_main.c

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Marc Slemko wrote:

> On 13 Nov 1997 ben@hyperreal.org wrote:
>
> >           printf("Server version %s.\n", SERVER_VERSION);
> >   +#ifndef WIN32
> >           printf("Server built:  %s\n", SERVER_BUILT);
> >   +#endif
>
> There is no need for this, since buildmark.c should work fine on
> Windows after the patch I recently posted is committed and someone
> fixes the NT makefile to use it...

Right. But until then, it doesn't build.

Cheers,

Ben.