Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2006/05/30 13:21:16 UTC

PLEASE Re: out of the licensing woods yet? please advice...

Could someone with some legal insights comment on it please!

The original author AND sharath filed a CLA - what to do next?
At all the "original author" is willing to donate his code what do he
have to do to finally express his wish?

Ciao,
Mario

--
mfg

Mario Ivankovits - OPS EDV Vertriebsges.m.b.H.
Software Engineering
Michael-Bernhard-Gasse 10, A-1120 Wien
Tel.: +43-1-8938810
Fax: +43-1-8938810/3700
E-Mail: mario@ops.co.at
Skype: mario_ivankovits

Re: PLEASE Re: out of the licensing woods yet? please advice...

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
That's alright - if he files a CLA, has everything under ASL2 or BSD -
then everything is more than ok.

regards,

Martin

--