Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Bruce Gardner <br...@spoutsoftware.com> on 2014/10/07 20:47:47 UTC

Flex audio recording platform

Hey all -

I need help with creating a Flex form - that allows the Flex recording tool
to communicate with the back end (php).

Anyone have any time to talk / suggestions?

Thanks for your time!

--
*Bruce L Gardner*
*President, Founder*

"*If you are a real man, you aren't afraid of a little competition" -  *LL
Cool J

Re: Flex audio recording platform

Posted by Bruce Gardner <br...@spoutsoftware.com>.
Scott -

It was great to talk to you! I really like your background and perspective.

I will keep you posted on progress,  and when the funding comes through I
will give you a call.

Posted by Scott Talsma <sc...@talsma.tv>.
Hi Bruce,