Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by xavier manohar <pa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2004/02/25 15:09:51 UTC

how to configure tomcat to user application

Hello
            can  any one help me to cofigure tomcat 4.1.29  to user application path ,during tomcat startup
regards
mano

Re: how to configure tomcat to user application

Posted by BAO RuiXian <ru...@pp.inet.fi>.

xavier manohar wrote:

>Hello
>            can  any one help me to cofigure tomcat 4.1.29  to user application path ,during tomcat startup

You can copy/modify the Context block for 'examples' to your 'user
application' in Tomcat_Root/conf/server.conf file.

Best

Bao