Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Christophe Laprun <cl...@jahia.com> on 2015/12/23 16:14:59 UTC

mvn site failing

Hi folks,

We’ve got an error that we’re not sure about when running mvn site:

ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.3:site (default-site) on project unomi-api: failed to get report for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin: Failed to execute goal org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:3.0.2:install-kars (install-kar) on project unomi: Can not install unomi-kar feature: /Users/claprun/Dev/incubator-unomi/api/target/classes (Is a directory) -> [Help 1]

For some reason, mvn site is calling install-kar from the Karaf plugin and it’s causing the javadoc plugin to fail. Anyone (JB?) has any idea about what’s going on?

Thanks in advance.

Christophe Laprun
Senior Software Engineer

8 rue du Sentier | 75002 Paris | France