Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Dipak N Shah <di...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/03/02 21:00:02 UTC

Regarding NLS Support(National Language Support)

Hello !
I am using the Apache-Tomcat configuration - using mod_jserv.so
I am trying to get the tomcat to serve different web pages that have other
language characters like ja_JP (Japanese) .. But all i am coming up is
garbage characters . Does anyone can help me out on that ?
Does Tomcat supports the NLS for different language character encoding ?
(like the IBM WebSphere does ?)

If so, how about one goes of doing it ??

thanks,

thanks in advance,

dipak