Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 19:50:21 UTC

Omid and Tephra graduating into Phoenix

Omid[1] and Tephra[2] have voted to join the Phoenix community as
sub-projects.  Phoenix has voted to accept them[3].  Per the instructions
at [4], this email is notice of that.  Unless any objections are raised in
72 hours the graduation will be considered accepted and both podlings will
move ahead with the details.

Alan.

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d996692f30b30eea68c1e8db3c5095d6eb4877f7b358e401851130b2@%3Cdev.omid.apache.org%3E
2.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/33487013c347fe15f43a55cc2281613e1cce4f0cd07d27280ddad9bb@%3Cdev.tephra.apache.org%3E
3.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/29111aa8b59fe38ca11d6ca2f029009c437ed6986d6dcf2fb6fc5b2f@%3Cdev.phoenix.apache.org%3E
4.
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#graduating_to_a_subproject

Re: Omid and Tephra graduating into Phoenix

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Alan,

Thanks. I’ll assist when the time comes.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.