Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ralph Seichter <sp...@seichter.de> on 2007/01/10 23:33:23 UTC

Re: Can't locate FuzzyOcr/Logging.pm in @INC (V3.5.1 problem) - SOLVED

René Berber wrote:

> Look for Log::Agent in the (required) Perl modules section.

I made sure that Log::Agent V0.307, reported as being up-to-date, was
installed before asking. However, a mail from Christian made me look at
my /etc/mail/spamassassin directory again, and I suddenly realized that
a simple typo has caused the trouble. %-P The subdirectory containing
the supporting modules was mistyped "FuzzyOrc" instead of "FuzzyOcr",
but I simply did not spot this some hours ago. Mea culpa! I don't know
if Frodo ever had dealings with a fuzzy orc, but one such beast sure
made me sweat today. ;-)

Thanks for your help.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincerely