Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Celinio Fernandes <cf...@pagesjaunes.fr> on 2005/08/10 18:55:40 UTC

RE : [XMLBean] selectPath() with XMLBeans 2.0.0-beta1 integration with Saxon-B 8.3

thanks, it works.
Something seems to be wrong with the jar saxon8.jar in version
saxonb8-5.zip then.

From: "D'Cotta, Daniel" <da...@rosettanet.org>
integration with Saxon-B 8.3
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:48:27 GMT

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-user/200503.mbox/prev
?%3c40A8B5912C8B5549A8C8693118390FDAE1EDAE@dyohus05.uccorg.org%3e> Prev
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-user/200503.mbox/next
?%3c40A8B5912C8B5549A8C8693118390FDAE1EDAE@dyohus05.uccorg.org%3e> Next
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-user/200503.mbox/prev
-thread?%3c40A8B5912C8B5549A8C8693118390FDAE1EDAE@dyohus05.uccorg.org%3e
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-user/200503.mbox/next
-thread?%3c40A8B5912C8B5549A8C8693118390FDAE1EDAE@dyohus05.uccorg.org%3e

  _____

Thanks for replying Susanna.

> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/saxon/saxonb8-2.zip

OK, I downloaded the above version and tried using "saxon8.jar" as a =
library in my Eclipse project; but still received the same error.