Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gilboy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/10 22:10:35 UTC

BAM support across different application running in different CamelContext's

Hi

I have a use case where I need to track an order from a front office system
to middle and back office systems. The camel BAM module looks like a good
fit.

But unless I am mistaken it appears to assume that all the routes run within
the same CamelContext. Does it support having the different routes deployed
on different CamelContexts on different JVM's

Thanks
Joe

Re: BAM support across different application running in different CamelContext's

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
No that old camel-bam module should not be used really.

The Camel message include a breadcrumb
http://camel.apache.org/mdc-logging.html

So a way is to include the breadcrumb in the logging so you can track
it from log files.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 10:10 PM, gilboy <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a use case where I need to track an order from a front office system
> to middle and back office systems. The camel BAM module looks like a good
> fit.
>
> But unless I am mistaken it appears to assume that all the routes run within
> the same CamelContext. Does it support having the different routes deployed
> on different CamelContexts on different JVM's
>
> Thanks
> Joe

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus