Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/08 14:44:29 UTC

Uprade to latest Johnzon+OpenJPA+OWB - New TomEE release?

Hi,

Romain released new versions of those 3 libs - and i would need the upgrade
of Johnzon (polymorphic issues) and OpenJPA (@AttributeConverter support).
Would it be possible to upgrade those and release a new version? Would be
very great.

I can provide a PR for those updates.

Best regards,
Thomas

Re: Uprade to latest Johnzon+OpenJPA+OWB - New TomEE release?

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
I'll see if I can do the release tomorrow.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.