Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jayadeep Reddy <ja...@ehealthaccess.com> on 2013/08/01 15:03:32 UTC

Way to fetch only new sites

I am using Nutch 2.1 every time I run crawl from dmoz directory my existing
crawled pages in the database are fetched again(Taking long time/). Is
there a way to crawl only new sites.

Thank you

--
Jayadeep Reddy.S,
M.D & C.E.O

Re: Way to fetch only new sites

Posted by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tejas! That was exactly what I was looking for.

On Friday, August 2, 2013, Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nutch 2.1 officially had support for MySQL as datastore. There were lot of
> issues reported with MySQL and so in the newer version ie. 2.2.X, the
MySQL

jayadeep@ehealthaccess.com

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jayadeep Reddy <ja...@ehealthaccess.com>.
Thank you Julien,

Posted by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jayadeep Reddy <ja...@ehealthaccess.com>.
No Julien Using Mysql

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpebble@gmail.com

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jayadeep Reddy <ja...@ehealthaccess.com>.
Laxmi Some one in the group should have a solution to skip database table
while crawling new sites. I searched online but cant find one.

Posted by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com>.