Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/16 02:35:50 UTC

[vote] Maven EAR plugin 1.9 for Maven 1.X

Hi all,

  We are ready to release a new version of the EAR plugin.
  There's only one enhancement (MPEAR-17) added from the previous
release but I would like to have it in m1.1 beta 3.

You can find the staging site here :

http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/ear/

 <http://people.apache.org/%7Eaheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/pmd/>To
automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:

maven plugin:download
  -Dmaven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,http://cvs.apache.org/repository/
  -DgroupId=maven
  -DartifactId=maven-ear-plugin
  -Dversion=1.9-SNAPSHOT

Please, vote !

The vote is open for 96 hours (due to easter WE).

My +1

Cheers,

Arnaud

Re: [vote] Maven EAR plugin 1.9 for Maven 1.X

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Non binding +1.

On 4/16/06, Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   We are ready to release a new version of the EAR plugin.
>   There's only one enhancement (MPEAR-17) added from the previous
> release but I would like to have it in m1.1 beta 3.
>
> You can find the staging site here :
>

> http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/ear/
>
> <
> http://people.apache.org/%7Eaheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/pmd/
> automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:
>
> maven plugin:download
>   -Dmaven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,
> http://cvs.apache.org/repository/
>   -DgroupId=maven
>   -DartifactId=maven-ear-plugin
>   -Dversion=1.9-SNAPSHOT
>
> Please, vote !
>
> The vote is open for 96 hours (due to easter WE).
>
> My +1
>
> Cheers,
>
> Arnaud

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid
of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Re: [vote] Maven EAR plugin 1.9 for Maven 1.X

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

A man enjoys hsi work when he understands the whole and when he
is responsible for the quality of the whole

  -- Christopher Alexander, A Pattern Language

Re: [vote] Maven EAR plugin 1.9 for Maven 1.X

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Result :
+1 : Jason, Lukas, Stephane and me
+1 non binding : Dion

The thread is here :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/200604.mbox/%3c262c6c680604151735s6632728era1b83ed406f38d34@mail.gmail.com%3e

This plugin will be released.

Arnaud

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

Lukas

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 and funny because I just implemented this feature for m2 recently :)

s/

--
.::You're welcome ::.