Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by brunp <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/24 20:05:58 UTC

Removing Jetspeed requirement for ProxyName and Port in server.xml

I have an issue. Accessing my site via IP Address is not possible because
once you login, the portlet code replaces the URL with the FQN, or whatever
is listed in "ProxyName" and "ProxyPort" parameters in server.xml

How do I go about removing the proxyname and port parameters allowing me to
surf to the portlett site by IP address? If I do that, then I get an error
and the URL is replaced with: https://127.0.0.1/..../ instead of the
requested IP address.

Is there anyway I can clean this up allowing me to use either FQDN or IP
address.

Please and thanks

Paul